Camera System Engineer/カメラシステムエンジニア
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Johan Larsson
This leading automotive electronics supplier is looking for an engineer experienced in cameras or automotive electrical engineering to lead a new project with a major Japanese OEM. The candidate selected for this Camera System Engineer role will assume responsibility for defining product specification based on customer needs.
- In charge of main technical contacts with a focus on JOEM for camera products; you will contribute to the product specification definition based on customer needs
- Put the contact network within the customer’s organization in place
- Ensure regular contact is maintained between the customer and project teams
- Continually coordinate with the rest of the R&D team, e.g., specialists and technical project managers
- Strong knowledge about cameras, electronics, hardware or software within the automotive industry
- Onboard electronics systems development experience
- Customer oriented
- Rigorous and organized approach to work
About the Company:
A leading automotive electronics supplier with a major presence in Japan and one of the largest foreign-affiliated Tier 1 companies in the Japanese market. This is an excellent opportunity to gain entry into a successful firm and drive your career forward.