HVAC System Engineer/HVACシステムエンジニア
給与 ¥4000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Justin Chia
A leading international automotive system manufacturer is seeking an individual with prior experience developing HVAC controls or similar electronics to join them as a HVAC System Engineer. In this role, you will support customers and engineers as you work through all design and development phases to bring high level products to automotive clients.
- Review, sort and archive all HVAC module/system/control relevant design and test specifications submitted by the customer (quotation package)
- Generate the company’s functionality descriptions and identify critical functionality requirements to be taken into consideration during the component design phase
- Analyse, draft, design and document SW modules; define interfaces between electric/electronic components of the HVAC system
- Support internal/external benchmarking activities at the component/module/system level
- Work with the customer and engineering through all product design phases; support them to achieve optimum component functionality at minimum cost
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Experience developing automotive HVAC controls or similar electronics products
- Knowledge of C, C++ programming, Simulink, Targetlink, CANoe, CANape, LIN, Simulator/HIL (not all necessary)
- Business level written and verbal English
About the Company:
A leading international engineering firm, this company primarily provides systems and components for the automotive industry. Operating from locations across the world, this company continues to grow its client portfolio and the quality of its offerings.
システムエンジニア, 電気技師, 電子部品, 自動車部品, エンジニアリング、技術