Software Architect Engineer/ソフトウェアアーキテクトエンジニア
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daisuke Ono
A leading international automotive company is searching for an experienced software engineering professional with experience in In-Vehicle Infotainment systems to join them as a Software Architect Engineer. In this role, the successful candidate will manage software architecture decision making and integration technical analysis for a major multinational organization.
- Perform software trade-off analysis, capturing the rationale for all significant architectural decisions
- Document and maintain the product line software architecture
- Make decisions involving tradeoffs and partitioning between software subsystems and provide technical analysis/reviews in support of platform software integration
- Align with software core teams to evaluate new technologies, suppliers, third party software vendors, etc.
- Clarify and/or resolve issues in product line architectures as raised by the core software team and software delivery team
- 10+ years’ software engineering experience, 4+ years’ architect/design champion in vehicle infotainment experience
- Experience with IVI (in-vehicle infotainment) platform/product level conceptualization, defining architectures for IVI systems and other system infrastructure services
- Experience with Linux based software systems and automotive infotainment software architecture, design and development
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Japanese and English communication skills
About the Company:
A global manufacturer of electronic components for the automobile industry, this organization handles the design, engineering and production of a wide portfolio of products for a number of prominent clients. With worldwide operations and a large workforce, this organization continues to be a leader in its market.
メーカー, テクノロジー, 技術, 製造業, システム構築, システムエンジニア, , 自動車部品