コンポーネントデベロップメントエンジニア/ Component Development Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Xiya Luo
掲載日 2019/07/222019-07-23 2019-09-20 automotive Tokyo JP JPY 5000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting company in the automotive industry is searching for a Component Development Engineer. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for developing complex components while staying informed on regulations and market trends.
- Support company personnel in understanding the technical requirements of assigned components
- Evaluate technical offers from suppliers
- Conduct integration of manufacturing constraints and communicate requirements to team members
- Improve internal expertise through community tools, documentation, training, etc.
- Conduct continuous improvements via the use and development of development tools
- Adhere to company and safety rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of CAD or design experience
- Data analysis skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of ISO9001 & TS 16949
- Native level Japanese and English (with business level reading and writing)
About the Company:
An international organization that specializes in the manufacture of plastic automotive parts, this company is a major supplier to many of the largest and most respected automotive manufacturers in the industry. With a presence in a great many countries and a global workforce in the tens of thousands this company continues to be an industry leader.
自動車, 自動車部品, 機械, エンジニア, エンジニアリング, 工学, テクニカル, 技術職