ファンクショナルセーフティエンジニア/ Functional Safety Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tong Liu
掲載日 2019/05/042019-05-04 2019-07-03 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international supplier of automotive equipment is looking to hire a Functional Safety Engineer. The purpose of this role is to produce a vehicular system that meets requirements and development objectives, balancing superior performance with affordability.
- Define system level requirements to be allocated to the system design elements, technical concepts, system architecture and system design
- Allocate the requirements refined by the system architecture and the system design to HW, SW and/or the customer HW
- Initiate HW-SW interface specification from the system architecture and design
- Cooperate with stakeholders inside the project for supporting processes
- Guide HW, SW and the custom HW development team in understanding of the requirements allocated to HW, SW and/or the custom HW
- Communicate with OEMs, vendors and internal stakeholders on the systems engineering aspects including anomalies
- 2+ years’ experience in embedded systems engineering in the automotive or aerospace industry
- Experience with quality assurance, industrialization (production preparation) and production preferred
- Experience in systems engineering that contains the system requirements engineering and the system architecture and model-based systems engineering for the embedded system using SysML or similar modelling languages preferred
- Experience in Design FMEA preferred
- Experience in model-based SW development for the embedded system using UML or similar languages preferred
- Knowledge of active safety systems and products such as vision systems, automotive radars etc.
About the Company:
A supplier of automotive systems and equipment, this organization develops innovative products designed to lead the industry into the future.
神奈川, エンジニア, システム, 技術, プロダクトデベロップメント, 開発, 自動車, 自動車部品, 外資系