タンクシステムズアプリケーションエンジニア/ Tank Systems Application Engineer
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shinta Suto
掲載日 2018/10/043-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global automotive company is looking for a new Tank Systems Application Engineer. This position will be responsible for reviewing customer requirements, recommending solutions to customers, assisting design fixes during development, and product testing. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Conduct reviews of customer requirements and match customers with the best technology solution
- Work with cross-functional teams to prepare development proposals and lead the production of new designs, timelines, validation plans, cost estimates, manufacturing plans, etc.
- Interface with customers to solve technical issues and perform follow ups on projects
- Assist in prototyping, sourcing, testing, and design fixes for products
- Ad-hoc duties including occasional business trips with original equipment manufacturers
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is a plus
- Experience in a similar role in the automotive industry
- Experience in the automotive parts industry
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- CAD proficiency is a plus
- Experience working with a multi-national organization is a plus
About the Company:
A manufacturer and supplier of automotive components, this company operates across a wide international network. With a network of employees numbering in the tens of thousands, this company continues to command a strong position in the international automotive world.
自動車, 自動車部品, 機械, エンジニア, エンジニアリング, 工学, テクニカル, 技術職