テストエンジニア/ Test Engineer
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Callie Johnson
掲載日 2018/09/13 2018-09-132018-11-12 automotive 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational automotive components manufacturer is seeking a Testing Engineer with relevant experience in the automotive industry. The successful candidate will lead testing processes, perform analysis to ensure a high degree of safety and quality.
- Execute tests, analyze results and create test reports in timely manner
- Launch additional tests for further investigation if necessary
- Provide support in optimization activities; e.g. test procedures, methodology, etc.
- Manage testing members and vendors
- Coordinate with external/internal testing support
- Bachelor’s degree or above in engineering
- 5+ years of experience in testing in the automotive industry
- Deep knowledge of brake functions and testing procedures
- Expertise in Brake validation (strength/characterization)/ NVH/ friction/ testing equipment functioning and calibration
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer of automotive components, this organization is one of the largest of its type in the world. With production facilities across many countries worldwide, this company continues to be a major name in the industry.