アプリケーションエンジニア/ Application Engineer
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shinta Suto
掲載日 2018/09/06 2018-09-062018-11-04 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
Put your engineering expertise to good use by joining a global automotive supplier as Application Engineer. The successful candidate will support profitable business growth by supporting JOEM customers in R&D projects.
- Support JOEM eMachine project activities for one of the major business clients
- Track project milestones, seek and report customer requirements
- Obtain customer voice from JOEM customers engineering organization for the improvement of performance
- Inform quality and warranty issues to the Quality Engineer
- Get updates on prototypes and technical definitions to report on the progress to JOEM customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in mechanical or electrical engineering roles in automotive industry
- Advanced proficiency in Japanese; business level English (proficiency in technical terms)
About the Company:
The Japan branch of this leading international automotive supplier boasts R&D centers and production sites across numerous global regions and specialises in the development and manufacture of cutting-edge solutions and products for the automotive industry. From thermal systems and powertrain systems to sustainable, eco-friendly solutions, this company continues to expand and evolve to meet growing demand.
自動車, 自動車部品, 機械, エンジニア, エンジニアリング, 工学, テクニカル, 技術職