アプリケーションエンジニア/ Applications Engineer
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Callie Johnson
掲載日 2018/08/28 2018-08-282018-10-26 automotive 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading automotive components supplier is searching for a new Applications Engineer. This position will be responsible for developing and demonstrating torque transfer systems. This position demands someone who is action oriented and can learn on the fly.
- Perform development for 4WD/AWD torque transfer systems
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer by presenting system performances, progress reports, participating in customer product design meetings, test trips, and resolving customer field problems.
- Ensure all development objectives are met on time and clearly communicated to the rest of the organization.
- Perform technical reviews and submit math data, drawings, etc. in a timely manner
- Execute root cause analysis
- B.S. in Engineering (electrical or mechanical)
- 5+ years powertrain engineering experience
- Application Engineering experience
- Experience with problem solving tools (8D or root cause analysis)
- Experience with Japanese original equipment manufacturers
- Japanese proficiency; English proficiency
About the Company:
A worldwide automotive components supplier, this organization is responsible for a wide range of powertrain products among others. With a long history in the industry and facilities located in countries all across the world, this company is a global leader.
自動車, 自動車部品, 機械, エンジニア, エンジニアリング, 工学, テクニカル, 技術職