給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daisuke Ono
A leading international component manufacturer is searching for a talented automotive engineering professional. As a Mechanical Engineer, the successful candidate will support development and design processes that meet customer expectations.
- Act as the key technical interface between Japanese based automotive OEM customers and the company’s globally dispersed development and design teams
- Support the development team and ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled
- Facilitate the efficient and accurate flow of information between the company project design teams and customer engineering
- Provide detailed technical support and advice to customer engineering teams during new product development
- Provide technical support for JOEM projects
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 5+ years’ automotive engineering experience preferred
- Experience working with Japanese OEMs is preferred
- Customer oriented personality
- High level English fluency (speaking, writing and reading)
About the Company:
A large international manufacturer of automotive components, this company has an international presence and a large global market share in its field.
自動車部品, 保守メンテナンス, カスタマーケア