Performance Tire Engineer/パフォーマンスタイヤエンジニア
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Justin Chia
An international manufacturing group is in need of a skilled bilingual professional with a strong knowledge of the automotive industry. In the role of Performance Tire Engineer, you will manage development projects for customers, clarifying requirements and expectations with your technical skills.
- Deliver technical approvals in new OE tire development projects
- Manage development projects between the company and the customer
- Clarify OEM requirements and expectations
- Research and analyse strategy for global JOEM
- Bachelor’s degree in science or an engineering area
- Experience or project coordinating in the tire or automotive industry
- Knowledge of vehicle and tire technologies, regulations and standards
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Japanese and English skills both verbal and written
About the Company:
A global manufacturer founded over 100 years ago, this company employs hundreds of people within Japan. It is an instantly recognizable brand that is a market leader in its field.
メーカー, 製造業, 自動車部品, テクニカル, 技師, エンジニアリング, 技術