Mechanical Product Engineering Manager/メカニカルプロダクトエンジニアリングマネージャー
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Johan Larsson
An international electronics company is searching for Japanese/English bilingual mechanical engineering professional to join their team as Mechanical Product Engineering Manager. This is an ideal opportunity to put your mechanical engineering expertise and commercial vehicle knowledge to use in a global firm to help set up their regional strategy.
- Manage customer relationships through regular meetings, ensuring high performance level and reactivity
- Implement standardisation strategy, escalate new findings to improve the standards
- Ensure robust design in line with industrial network for manufacturability
- Manage and optimise given resources
- Monitor and manage budget for projects
- University degree or higher in engineering
- Solid mechanical engineering background and strong management skills
- International experience is essential
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in R&D, project management, general management, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in native Japanese and business English
About the Company:
A multinational electronics manufacturer, this organization creates products and solutions for a number of industries including aerospace, automotive, oil/gas, consumer electronics and energy among others. This company has a wide global network, with operations in more than one hundred countries run by tens of thousands of employees.
自動車産業, 自動車部品, 保守メンテナンス, マネージメント, プロジェクトマネージメント, 電気機器メーカー, 研究・開発