ADAS Mechanical Systems Engineer/ADASメカニカルシステムエンジニア
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Johan Larsson
Put your engineering/automatic industrial systems expertise to better use by joining a global automotive supplier as ADAS Mechanical Systems Engineer. Seeking an experienced candidate who will have the opportunity to interact closely with other project team members in performing various technical activities.
- Define and interpret the mechanical concept of driving assistance sensors
- Sensor mechanical architecture
- Tolerance analysis and simulation
- Interact with internal and external partners
- Manage cost, meeting, and functional reports; assist in design reviews
- A university or college degree in engineering, electronics, informatics, or mechatronics; international work experience in Europe or with a European company advantageous
- Experience with onboard electronic systems development within the automotive industry viewed favorably
- Strong electronics, software, and mechanics knowledge
- A team player with solid communication skills; English and Japanese fluency
- Good working knowledge of Catia V5
About the Company:
The Japan branch of this leading international automotive supplier boasts R&D centers and production sites across numerous global regions and specialises in the development and manufacture of cutting-edge solutions and products for the automotive industry. From thermal systems and powertrain systems to sustainable, eco-friendly solutions, this company continues to expand and evolve to meet growing demand.