R&Dテクニカルプロジェクトマネージャー/ R&D Technical Project Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tong Liu
掲載日 2018/06/193-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading international automotive parts manufacturer is searching for an R&D Technical Project Manager. In this position, the successful applicant will support project management activities through communicating with customers and solving issues.
- Support the project manager on the development and introduction to manufacturing of products
- Specify test/validation items
- Validate/analyse issues, find root causes and solve
- Communicate with customers regarding design review
- Communicate with global teams both domestic and overseas
- University degree in hardware/software, RF/electronic engineering or similar
- 5-10 years’ work experience (automotive industry preferred)
- Japanese and English communication ability
About the Company:
An international automotive supplier, this company provides a wide range of products to the automotive industry. With a long history supplying parts to some of the biggest names in automobile manufacturing, this organization is a true leader in its field.
自動車部品, 自動車産業, プロジェクトマネージメント, エンジニア