給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
A multinational manufacturer is searching for a skilled engineer with product launch experience in the manufacturing industry to join them as the Lead Engineer. In this role, the successful candidate will lead the development of global projects based on testing and mathematical models.
- Support the new product development of automotive batteries and battery components for global OE customers
- Lead the development and execution of multiple concurrent, global projects; coordinate cross functional and cross regional efforts and provide direction to other professionals
- Act as a the primary technical interface to global OE customers regarding the implementation of new battery designs in response to design changes and new product launches; manage all customer part approvals and compliance data
- Utilize laboratory tests, mathematical models and statistical techniques to develop and launch new products; compile data and document using statistical tools
- Resolve and report on global customer’s complex, mission critical problems; troubleshoot and quickly diagnose complex problems in accordance with company policy
- BS or equivalent in engineering or a related field; MS/advanced engineering preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in engineering development and product launches in the manufacturing industry (of which 2 are in an automotive manufacturing environment)
- Experience in an engineering management role or global leadership role preferred
- Ability to utilize MS Project, MS Office and Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of design and development launch processes
About the Company:
An international conglomerate responsible for the manufacture of a wide portfolio of equipment and technologies, this organization is one of the world’s largest enterprises. With hundreds of thousands of employees across more than one thousand locations across all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a leader in a number of industries.
自動車産業, 自動車部品, エンジニアリング, 技術