給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Johan Larsson
A multinational professional services group is searching for a professional with coaching or change management experience to join them as an Aftersales Consultant. In this position, the successful applicant will develop aftersales process improvement plans and track KPI measurements to ensure their effective execution.
- Develop an action plan to improve aftersales processes and organization
- Train and support workshop/aftersales personnel in their new role
- Train dealers in new working methods; coach them to act appropriately
- Train dealers in KPI measurement and how to respond
- Track and report KPIs; ensure action plans are being achieved
- Experience in dealer workshops and with change management/coaching
- Fluency in Japanese; good level of English
- Driver’s license
- Willingness and ability to travel for job reasons
About the Company:
An international business services group, this company specialises in services for automotive industry clients. Operating across a variety of worldwide locations, this company has continued to grow during its decades of experience.
自動車産業, トレーニング, 研修