給与 ¥7000000 - ¥8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
A global organization is currently searching for an experienced B2B sales professional to take up the position of Sales Manager with its team in Japan. In this role, the successful candidate will make use of their excellent English skills developing and executing sales plans as a member of a leading international company.
- Develop and execute business plans for battery sales through battery specialist, wholesaler and retail chain channels in close cooperation with cross functional teams
- Forecast sales, develop strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Provide presentation and sales training to distributors and other customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- 5+ years’ B2B sales experience, preferably in the automotive aftermarket
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of import/export processes to facilitate order handling
- Excellent commercial and proactive attitude, result-driven, analytical, creative, customer oriented personality
- Excellent written and spoken English
About the Company:
An international conglomerate responsible for the manufacture of a wide portfolio of equipment and technologies, this organization is one of the world’s largest enterprises. With hundreds of thousands of employees across more than one thousand locations across all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a leader in a number of industries.
営業, ビジネスデベロップメント, 自動車, セールスプランニング