給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
Exciting opportunity to join a global manufacturer as Sales Manager. If you have bilingual communication skills and prior experience in sales/marketing with Japanese automotive OEMs, this may be the role for you. You will contact potential customers, promote the company’s products, and provide technical support.
- Contact potential customers
- Proactively promote the company’s products to customers
- Handle RFQ
- Ensure close communication between customers and the sales, development and production teams in Europe, China, and NAFTA
- Alongside engineers, provide technical support to customers
- Work closely with Japanese partners to improve and grow relationships for further business gain
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or science, or a business degree
- Fluency in Japanese and English; French or Chinese earns you extra points
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, marketing, or engineering with Japanese automotive OEMs/Tier 1 companies
- Work experience in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of rubber products and/or antivibration systems a plus
About the Company:
With operations across 25 countries and a vibrant international team of experts, this successful manufacturing leader delivers services and solutions to businesses within the automotive, aerospace, and consumer goods sectors. They have developed long-term partnerships with customers and remain committed to meeting the ever-changing needs of the industry. They are always looking for more great talent to add to their growing team.