給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
Showcase your leadership skills and sales experience! Join an international auto industry leader as Sales Manager. This role will see you leading, managing, coaching, and developing the commercial team to achieve sales goals.
- Manage and lead the regional team to implement the LRP (Long Range Plan) strategy by making regular and routine visits to customer engineering, manufacturing, and purchasing locations to understand the customers' needs
- Manage and lead project engineering and project coordination on new or modified products; review and approve major specification changes materially affecting customer or sales department requirements
- Develop, coach, and lead sales presentations to the customer; routinely visit customer organizations; understand trends and developments
- Work with the global team to create awareness of trends and developments
- Update and make recommendations to the commercial manager regarding the establishment of an annual sales plan; suggest sales objectives and policies
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven sales experience; experience in the auto industry a plus
- Strong leadership, presentation, and communication skills
- Experience working with a multinational company
- Bilingual skills a plus
About the Company:
This automotive industry leader boasts an expansive global reach and succeeds at meeting the diverse needs of its large customer base. With its rich history of innovation, R&D, and manufacturing capabilities, they continue to grow and expand, and to this end, rely on its strong international team of sales experts, engineers, technicians, and other highly skilled professionals.
自動車, アカウントマネジメント, メーカー, 営業