プロダクトマーケティング/ Product Marketing
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daisuke Ono
掲載日 2018/10/24 2018-10-242018-12-23 electronics 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading consumer electronics manufacturer is looking to fill a Product Marketing role for automotive products. The successful candidate will handle product marketing activities for customers in Japan as well as other APAC countries on a limited basis.
- Articulate the value proposition of the company experiences and enabling technologies
- Utilize various forms of communication and demonstrations including oral/spoken word, graphical presentations, discussions with small and large groups, interactions with members of the media, and the design and deployment of physical demonstration properties in multiple scenarios from internal discussions all the way to large scale events such as auto shows and global consumer electronics conventions
- Interface with R&D, technical sales, customer (OEM) marketing, and product planning to ensure that the benefits of automotive technologies and experiences are clearly and compellingly explained
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering-related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing or product planning role
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and Japanese; proficiency in Mandarin or Korean is a plus
About the Company:
An international corporation in the consumer electronics industry, this company specializes in audio equipment. Having a decades-long history in the industry and a large international workforce, this company is known for its high quality products and strong brand name.
自動車, エンジニア, エンジニアリング, 工学, テクニカル, 技術職, 電気機器, ビデオ, マーケティング, ブランディング