プロダクトマネージャー/ Product Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Callie Johnson
掲載日 2018/07/063-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A major international automotive group is looking to hire a Product Manager. The successful candidate will have direct P&L responsibility for an assigned portfolio of customer services parts for both international and domestic markets.
- Research new products/product extensions to understand and define customer requirements
- Develop and recommend market responses and strategies based on market, product, customer, supplier, and competitive data
- Evaluate sales programs for impact of both existing and planned campaigns to determine profitability and achievement of strategic goals
- Develop and implement competitive product marketing and pricing strategies by product type
- Develop internal and external stakeholder communication strategies
- Support negotiations with suppliers through analysis and customer acceptance of cost changes
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest and most storied automotive companies, this organization has a strong brand with a history spanning decades. Renowned for quality, this company’s products continue to have a global presence.
自動車, 工学, 機械, エンジニア, テクニカル, 技術職, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, コミュニケーション