コミュニケーションマネージャー/ Communications Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tong Liu
掲載日 2018/03/063-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational manufacturer is searching for an individual with experience in advertising, social media, events, and public affairs within the automotive industry to join them as Communications Manager. Reporting to the Head of Communications Trucks Asia, you will create stories, organize press conferences & interviews as well as events and motor shows, and distribute exciting news through various channels while based in Kanagawa, Japan.
- Lead an international & Japanese domestic PR & media communications team with 3 direct reports
- Create messages and stories to position and promote brand through the Japanese domestic and international publications
- Prepare speech guidelines, executive briefings, Q&A documents, as well as project presentations and documentations
- Built and maintain strong relations to Japanese journalists & the press C\clubs
- Plan and execute integrated PR campaigns, product launches, motor shows & corporate stories in different channels with internal resources and by steering external agencies
- Strong leadership skills to guide, motivate, and empower the team to deliver top-results
- Native fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese
About the Company:
A world-leading manufacturing company serving the automotive industry with a broad range of heavy and light duty trucks, buses, and more. As one of Asia's leading vehicle manufacturers, they have a sterling reputation and are known for the consistent delivery of quality and excellence across numerous regions and markets. This is an excellent chance to gain entry into a company with a strong domestic and international presence and put your talents to better use.