給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
A global automotive supplier is looking for an experienced professional to join them as Marketing Specialist and lead a wide variety of marketing projects including serving as a leader for market data and benchmarks, building a marketing plan, and analyzing monthly sales and profits. The ideal candidate has expertise in the automotive aftermarket and an engineering background.
- Develop and maintain product and market expertise; assess company and competitor market shares, strengths, and weaknesses; identify benchmarks
- Build a marketing plan
- Organize seminars with customers
- Identify and propose plans for growth opportunities
- Develop local contacts with customers’ marketing teams
- An engineer with a good understanding of marketing, or business school degree combined with an interest in technical products
- 3+ years’ experience in the automotive aftermarket and B2B trade marketing
- Native level Japanese; English proficiency; French or other language a plus
- A valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with business intelligence and market prices
About the Company:
The Japan branch of this leading international automotive supplier boasts R&D centers and production sites across numerous global regions and specialises in the development and manufacture of cutting-edge solutions and products for the automotive industry. From thermal systems and powertrain systems to sustainable, eco-friendly solutions, this company continues to expand and evolve to meet growing demand.
エンジニア, 自動車産業, 営業, マーケティング, セールス, b2b, 法人