プロジェクトマネージャー/ Project Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shinta Suto
掲載日 2019/08/042019-08-04 2019-10-03 electronics Kanagawa JP JPY 7000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large tech company is looking to hire a Project Manager. This position will be responsible for working with customers to understand project requirements and communicate with the technical team.
- Manage OEM programs to ensure communication of scope, milestones, risks, etc.
- Serve the business and project needs of a major automotive OEM
- Act as the point of contact between company and the customer concerning technical integration matters
- Serve as the primary point of escalation in the event of issues
- Contribute to project deliverables to customers
- Conduct information gathering, documentation, communication, and translation support
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- 3.0+ GPA or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint)
- Translation abilities
- Fluent level Japanese (written and spoken); business level English (TOEIC 700+)(written and spoken)
About the Company:
The company is a prominent technology organisation that supports a variety of industries. Headquartered in America, this company continues to see great success.
自動車, 自動車部品, 機械, エンジニア, エンジニアリング, 工学, テクニカル, 技術職