給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
掲載日 2018/05/073-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global automotive manufacturer is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead teams and deliver projects. You will be responsible for planning projects and managing project scope, progress, and issues.
- Manage project resources, schedules and financials
- Manage issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery
- Verify projects produce the required deliverables of quality within the specified time and cost constraints
- Submit project reports to upper management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- 5+ years’ project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 3+ years’ experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Extensive understanding of project management principles, methods, and techniques
- Business level Japanese proficiency; fluency in English (TOEIC 860+)
About the Company:
A multinational automotive manufacturing organization, this company produces a widely recognized brand recognized across the world. One of the largest automotive producers worldwide, this company continues to grow its global presence.
自動車, 工学, 機械, エンジニア, テクニカル, 技術職, テクノロジー, 技術, プロジェクトマネージメント, リスク