Damper Tuning Engineer/ダンパチューニングエンジニア
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daisuke Ono
A leading international automotive component manufacturer is searching for a skilled automotive industry professional with previous testing and quality management experience. As the Damper Tuning Engineer, the successful candidate will coordinate vehicle testing processes, ensuring that technical issues impacting performance are adequately addressed.
- Enforce and set forward damper tuning work at customer test courses, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule adjustments in terms of vehicle testing
- Interface with Japanese OEMs to support vehicle testing tasks
- Prepare, arrange and adjust schedules; test hardware to execute suspension turning
- Discuss technical issues related to performance requirements with customers or company development centres
- Degree in a quantitative field
- 5+ years’ automotive industry or automotive parts industry experience
- 3+ years’ vehicle testing and product validation experience in the development department of an Automotive OE or Automotive parts supplier
- Business English; willingness to improve English
- Knowledge of quality management systems such as ISO/TS16949 or ISO9001
About the Company:
A multinational automotive component manufacturer, this organization engineers and manufactures components for leading automotive manufacturers across the globe. With hundreds of production facilities spread worldwide and tens of thousands of employees, this group is a key payer in the automotive industry.
自動車部品, 自動車産業, システム, 電気技師, エレクトリカル