Global Support Project Manager/グローバルサポートプロジェクトマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Erika Arakaki
A leading international automotive group is searching for a talented project manager with an intercultural background. As Global Technical Support Project Manager, you will improve support services across Japan and a variety of international locations.
- Improve the global transfer of upper support and services from Japan to overseas as well as among regional sales organizations in Euope, India, SEA,China, Brazil, Mexico and the USA
- Coordinate regular meetings/workshops and manage progress and contributions from each region
- Project management skills (ability to set up project structure and schedule, organize meetings, VC’s, workshops, accommodations, follow ups and timely escalations in case of delay)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Business level English and Japanese
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest and most storied automotive companies, this organization has a strong brand with a history spanning decades. Renowned for quality, this company’s products continue to have a global presence.
自動車産業, プロジェクトマネージメント, サポート, テクニカル