給与 ¥6000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
An international automotive part supplier is searching for a Japanese/English bilingual with experience in automotive development to join their operations in Japan as a Project Manager. The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of the automotive development process and of Japanese business culture.
- Make and drive decisions; run a successful project, ensuring that the project’s core team members share an entrepreneurial mindset
- Build a team by identifying and motivating individual employees that stay together, work together efficiently and achieve positive outcomes
- Deal with existing conflicts and prevent new conflicts from emerging; foster a culture of sufficient communication and understanding among multicultural project members
- Monitor and foster a team to comply with the company’s processes, methods and tools in the field of project management
- Ensure that project goals of time, cost and quality are being achieved or overachieved
- University degree in electrical/electronics/software/physics engineering
- 5-8 years’ experience in the automotive industry; 5+ years’ experience in automotive development
- Deep knowledge of automotive development
- Understanding of Japanese business culture; experience working in a multi-cultural environment is desirable
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international automotive part supplier, this company manufacturers and develops lighting as well as electronic components and systems for vehicles. One of the top suppliers to the automotive industry, this company operates across a number of countries worldwide.
自動車産業, 自動車部品, ロジスティクス, 物流, 管理