給与 ¥7000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Johan Larsson
A multinational automotive company is looking for an EV/HEV Project Manager to join its team and perform wide-ranging work including ensuring projects are planned and executed appropriately, escalating issues when projects are not completed in a timely manner, and sharing expertise on EV/HEV powertrain related components and systems.
- Ensure that projects are executed while meeting quality, time, and financial targets
- Coordinate and control all involved interfaces
- Implement countermeasures and escalate when projects are not executed in a timely manner, or when quality is not satisfactory
- Report know-how gaps in engineering and project management to the program manager; discuss sustainable solutions for improvements
- A degree in engineering
- Several years’ work experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with EV/HEV powertrain related components
- Excellent English and Japanese proficiency
About the Company:
A global automotive company serving the powertrain industry, this organization is responsible for the development and deployment of a comprehensive range of services, solutions, and products in the areas of powertrain control systems and other engineering solutions. With operations around the world and a global workforce in the thousands, the company is well-positioned for ongoing success.
自動車産業, エンジニアリング, プロジェクトマネージメント, 自動車部品, パワートレインシステム