給与 ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Johan Larsson
One of the world’s leading automotive parts and service suppliers is searching for an individual with solid knowledge of automotive systems and communication skills in both English and Japanese to join its operations in Japan in the role of Project Manager. In this role, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to travel to overseas locations and be part of an international team.
- Enable the creative of more competitive products through the design and application of improvements
- Lead major projects for automotive product improvement across the business
- Travel on a frequent basis for business purposes; provide global team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Good knowledge/experience in automotive systems
- Project related management and control skills
- High level communication skills in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational organization responsible for the manufacture of automobile parts and services, this company employs thousands of individuals across operations spanning the globe. With decades of experience in the industry, this company has secured a place among the leading automotive parts specialist companies worldwide.