給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
A leading Tier 1 supplier of emission solutions has an opening for a Program Manager. This role is primarily responsible for cost management of ongoing and future projects, managing a core team, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the achievement of project targets set by managements
- Lead development of projects; oversee cost management of ongoing and future projects; identify project risks and implement action plans
- Manage a core team of product application engineers, sales, purchasing, industrial engineers, and quality members
- Define quality, profitability & cost targets; lead all project team member to achieve those targets
- Ensure the reliability and safety of product/system and ergonomics; ensure coordination and communication flow between project team and plant team
- Native level Japanese; English fluency
- Previous professional experience, at least three previous jobs
- Profit-minded with strong communication, leadership, and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of the customer development process
- An effective manager; able to coach his/her core team and ensure professional and personal development
About the Company:
This global leader boasts an extensive presence across multiple regions and succeeds on the strength of its research and development capabilities. Headquartered overseas, their annual revenue is in the billions and they continue to evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of businesses within the auto industry. This is an excellent chance to join a successful company with potential to grow and develop further as a professional.