給与 ¥10000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
An international automotive group is searching for a skilled project management professional with fluent English and conversational Chinese communication ability. As the Program Manager, the successful applicant will lead the development of growth opportunities, focusing on the Chinese market.
- Lead the development of global LCV MTP, in particular for the Chinese market; secure visibility to achieve objectives
- Identify growth opportunities through business intelligence and corporate benchmarking for LCV in China
- Collaborate with business partners in China as well as related functions inside Nissan to form a consensus regarding strategy
- Develop and support initiatives for new business opportunities in cooperation with related functions
- Communication/negotiation skills in both fluent English and conversational Chinese; Japanese not required
- Business experience in China
- Business/corporate planning experience
- Project planning and management ability (planning and implementation following a milestone schedule)
- Business English (TOEIC 750+)
About the Company:
A multinational automotive manufacturing organization, this company produces a widely recognized brand of automotives that are recognized across the world. One of the largest automotive producers worldwide, this company continues to grow its global presence.
自動車産業, 経営, 中国語, ビジネスデベロップメント, プロジェクトマネージメント, マーケティング