給与 ¥12000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daisuke Ono
A global automotive supplier is recruiting for the senior role of General Manager, a dynamic role suitable for a professional with an engineering degree and at least 15 years’ sales & marketing experience in the automotive industry. This position is responsible for overall strategic planning and management of sales marketing activities.
- Define and recommend sales plans and objectives and commercial strategy, including sales, marketing, engineering services, and customer service
- Identify and target key clients and accounts for increased penetration in the Japan market
- Identify product suitability for the Asian market, developing and implementing product marketing plans to drive product marketing plans to drive product development
- Direct and manage the entire team towards implementing sales strategy, setting and achieving sales objectives, and reaching potential positioning
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, etc.
- A BA or above in engineering or business
- 15+ years’ relevant work experience in sales or similar field and at least 7 years’ managerial experience as a sales & marketing manager in the automotive industry
- Experience building up and developing a team
- A strong track record of business development
- Familiarity with budgeting and expenses control
- Experience with exhaust systems preferred
About the Company:
A world-leading automotive supplier, this company develops automotive systems such as heating and air conditioning, serving customers in all regions of the world with technologically advanced solutions. With thousands of employees worldwide, the company has built a lasting presence and continues to evolve and develop.
自動車産業, ビジネスデベロップメント, 営業, マーケティング, セールス, マネージメント, エンジニア, ティア1