ファイナンシャルプランニングアナリスト/ Financial Planning Analyst
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥9,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Saki Ushio
掲載日 2019/07/122019-07-12 2019-09-10 manufacturing-and-production Ibaraki JP JPY 8000000 9500000 9500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A prominent semiconductor manufacturing company is searching for a Financial Planning Analyst. The selected applicant will act as the leader in factory financial planning activities such as financial forecasting.
- Oversee factory cost accounting tasks (closing activities, inventory, capital, compliance with GAAP, etc.)
- Make sure factory financial results are accurate
- Aid the management team on operation performance reviews, finance actuals evaluations, and cost reduction processes
- Perform process optimisation and automation
- Gain strong comprehension of the relationship between operational performance, financial results and compliance
- Assist with or lead various priorities teams and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting, or business-related field
- 3+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in factory finance or accounting is a plus
- English proficiency (TOEIC 730+)
About the Company:
One of the world's top manufacturers of semiconductors and related electronics, the company leads a decades-long track record of innovation and success. Through the combined efforts of tens of thousands of dedicated global employees, this firm has played a major role in shaping our relationship with technology.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計