FP&Aアナリスト/ FP&A Analyst
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Koume Ono
掲載日 2019/05/272019-05-27 2019-06-26 fashion Tokyo JP JPY 7000000 7000000 7000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A respectable luxury goods organisation is searching for an FP&A Analyst. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for supporting the financial controller via a variety of activities such as operation expense analysis, financial modelling, special projects, etc. This is a direct contract position.
- Conduct analysis of trends in KPIs such as revenues, operating expenses, etc.
- Carry out preparation of financial reporting packages and variance analysis
- Prepare financial models
- Support budgeting and financial forecasting activities
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis activities as needed
- 5+ years of financial analyst experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Hyperion proficiency is a plus
- Understanding of US-GAAP or IFRS
- Fluent level English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational luxury goods organization, this company has over five decades of experience providing a range of high end products to customers across the world. With a global network of tens of thousands of employees spanning countries on all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a significant name in the industry.
契約, 経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計