給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Akane Tamaki
掲載日 2019/03/07 2019-03-072019-05-06 fmcg Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 11000000 11000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A popular cosmetics brand is seeking an EP&A specialist with a good command of both English and Japanese. This role is responsible for sharing expert advice and support to overseas region by performing analyses of situations, opportunities and impacts, propose action plans to meet business objectives and mitigate risks.
- Coordinate region-specific forecast and budget settlement
- Carry out monthly/quarterly management P&L reporting with variance analyses to budget, prior year and previous estimate
- Execute brand profitability analyses
- Develop 3- or 6-year strategic plans, annual budget plans and monthly forecast updates
- Conduct financial feasibility analyses on promotional activities and other business opportunities/investments
- 5+ years’ experiences accounting or finance
- Relevant degrees and/or certifications such as CPA, MBA preferred
- Knowledge of Japan GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS and other reporting requirements
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
A global producer of cosmetics and other personal care products. This company has a significant presence in the Japanese market, and with over 30,000 employees worldwide, it is an established leader in the cosmetics industry.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, 日用消費財, FMCG, コスメティック, 化粧, 化粧品