ファイナンシャルデータアナリスト/ Financial Data Analyst
給与 From ¥5,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takuya Hoshino
掲載日 2019/01/31 2019-01-312019-04-01 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 5000000 6000000 6000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international business and financial services group is hiring for a Financial Data Analyst. In this role, you will perform financial statement analysis and review and analyze ratios. This position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to junior financial professionals to advance their careers in the financial services industry.
- Review financial statements, official statements and other documents related to issuers’ performance
- Work directly with ratings and support analysts to explain the data, adjustments and other information needed by the rating team for ratings and research
- Liaise with analysts and accounting specialists to understand the application of accounting concepts on a particular entity
- Create documentation and provide guidance to support analysts and outsourcers.
- Review, adjust and publish data to external market participants
- Regularly interact with internal ratings analysts regarding financial and operational data needed for analysis and publications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline preferred
- 1+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Competency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience in analyzing financial statements
- Knowledge or experience in accounting is a plus
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in both English and Japanese
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Korean desirable
About the Company:
An international business and financial services group, this company provides a wide range of services for customers across the globe. This company has a storied history and is a trusted name in financial analytics.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査