エクイティリサーチファイナンシャルアナリスト/ Equity Research Financial Analyst
給与 ¥650,000 - ¥1,300,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jaime Yamanaka
掲載日 2019/01/07 2019-01-072019-03-06 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 650000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A company is looking for candidates early in their careers to enter their training program for Equity Research Financial Analysts. In this program you will work with company’s analyst and top professors to enhance your potential as a Financial Analyst. After graduation from the program you will be placed on one of the company’s team’s as a full time Equity Research Analyst.
- During the first 6 months travel between the American and APAC office to learn how to analyse a company and its stock, diving deeper into statistics, accounting, financial modelling, data analysis, etc.
- During the last two months rotate between APAC offices to research stocks and generate investments ideas while being coached by the company’s portfolio managers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Full time professional work experience in finance, business, or related field
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Fluent level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A foreign-based asset management firm, the company delivers a range of services and solutions to clients across the globe, from real estate and asset-based investments to proprietary research.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス