ファイナンシャルマネージャー/ Financial Reporting & Analysis Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Takuya Hoshino
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-02-27 insurance 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 10000000 13000000 13000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A respected European financial services firm is looking for a new Financial Reporting & Analysis Manager. This position will lead accounting and financial analysis activities for the company. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a leaser in the insurance industry.
- Produce accounting data and financial statements for IFRS, tax, and JGAAP related activities while cooperating with interdepartmental teams
- Analyse and annotate financial figures in order to provide a clear understanding of KPIs and identify financial risks and opportunities
- Lead and effectively manage the assigned team to optimize efficiency, enact department strategy, accurate accounting operations, quality financial analysis, compliance to rules and regulations, etc.
- Financial reporting and accounting skills with an understanding of IFRS and JGAAP
- 10+ years of accounting and tax experience with 8+ years in financial reporting (IFRS and JGAAP)
- Japan CPA, US CPA, or equivalent with a passing score on 3 tax accountant exams
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SAP
- Sufficient knowledge of Japanese tax, corporate income tax, inhabitant tax, consumption tax, business tax, etc.
- Native level Japanese; fluent level English
About the Company:
A multinational financial services firm based in Europe, this organization has operated in financial services markets for over a century. Now with over 100,000 employees across a broad international network, this company is a true global leader in the insurance and investment management industry.
金融, 金融業, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス, 保険, 生命保険, 健康保険, 再保険