FP&Aスペシャリスト/ FP&A Specialist
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
掲載日 2018/12/07 2018-12-07manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A home electronics manufacturer is hiring for a FP&A Specialist with a B2C sales and/or marketing background. In this position your primary responsibilities include delivering accurate financial reports and forecasts for reviewing and decision making purposes.
- Facilitate the budget planning processes
- Support business units to build and refine the forecast
- Consolidate all financials and finalize executive summaries and relevant reporting for local management team
- Report to global finance for periodical end financial results
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages that will provide business unit leaders with information required to make informed financial and business decisions
- Continuously improve tools for effective and efficient financial analysis.
- Business acumen in B2C sales/marketing organization
- 5+ years’ experience accounting and/or finance
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline
- CPA, MBA or similar post graduate degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools such as SAP, Oracle ERP experience preferred
About the Company:
One of the largest electronics manufacturers in Japan, this company produces premier quality home electronics.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 神奈川