給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nathaniel Pemberton
掲載日 2018/12/06 2018-12-06manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An industrial products company is searching for a new Financial Planning and Analysis Professional. The individual in this role will be responsible for performance management, budgeting and forecasting, and reporting activities. This position is a great opportunity for career advancement in the field of finance.
- Develop and analyse performance report for the country in order to contribute to financial strategy
- Ensure the accuracy, and compliance of budget reports and forecasts and clearly communicate the results to stakeholders
- Lead quarterly forecast and business reviews
- Oversee the management reporting process and coordinate with cross-functional teams in order to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience as a financial analyst
- Accounting experience in the manufacturing industry
- Basic computer skills including, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- English proficiency
About the Company:
An accomplished industrial products organization, this company is a deeply established force in the global marketplace. With a wide global network to match its long history in the industry, this company has a workforce of countless employees.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計