FP&Aアナリスト/ FP&A Analyst
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥14,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Zyad Hanano
掲載日 2018/12/03 2018-12-032019-02-01 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A prominent company that works in a variety of industries is looking for an FP&A Analyst. This position will partner with the company’s sales leader and oversee all commercial activities in Japan. This individual will lead their team to drive growth in the country.
- Work with the sales leader to drive order growth, go to market strategy, segment analysis, product and channel portfolio, etc.
- Lead commercial analytics activities and provide meaningful, actionable insights to leadership to drive business growth
- Provide insights to support the development of estimates, forecasts, operating plans, strategic reviews, etc.
- Manage various monthly reports as well as ad-hoc reports
- Manage accounts receivable
- Perform development and improvement of financial processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, economics, or business administration
- Finance experience handling complex financial structuring
- Ability to link financial results to performance drivers and implement improvements
- Experience with financial applications such as Oracle, SAP, Excel etc.
- Working level proficiency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
A multinational conglomerate, this company operates across a worldwide network and a wide range of industries. With a long history of success and a global workforce in the hundreds of thousands, this company is a widely recognized name.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計