FP&Aマネージャー/ FP&A Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Christopher Casey
掲載日 2018/11/09 2018-11-092019-01-08 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A global tobacco company is looking for an FP&A Manager. This position is responsible for assisting the manager in the business planning process, demand forecasting, supporting the finance team, and ad-hoc financial analysis as needed. This is a great chance to advance your career with a global company.
- Produce timely, informative analysis and forecasting, support the monthly planning process, and deliver quality and value added financial information and analysis
- Work closely with management and other teams, and maintain compliance and internal controls throughout FP&A activities
- Review and manage master files and the investment approval process to ensure timeliness and compliance to policies and regulations
- Ensure that the code of conduct and sales integrity policies are fully adhered to
- Support the team in ad-hoc project analysis in order to improve profitability and efficiency
- Support new products and system launches and track their performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in finance
- 5+ years of financial experience in a large company
- Ability to manage the operation of software packages
- SAP proficiency is a plus.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Native level Japanese; advanced business level English
About the Company:
A tobacco retailer commanding a number of well-known brands, this company is represented among markets in over 100 countries around the world. Responsible for the production and retail of a wide variety of luxurious Cuban cigars, pipes and e-cigarettes, this company has international reach through retail store shelves.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計