ファイナンスマネージャー/ Finance Manager
担当コンサルタント Michael Winstroem
掲載日 2018/11/083-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global law firm is looking for a Finance Manager. This position will be responsible for managing the office’s finance and accounting functions while working closely with partners to optimize profitability.
- Ensure accurate financial data is available by set deadlines at all organizational levels
- Prepare annual budget and mid year projections while working with other offices and use the process to drive profitability
- Continually assess budget progress overseeing the financial projections throughout the year
- Ensure proper and timely working capital management including overseeing time recording, billing, collections, accounts payable and receivable, etc.
- Ensure that all internal controls, local statutory, and tax requirements are complied with while coordinating with internal and external auditors
- Provide ad-hoc financial data to managers and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 15+ years of accounting experience with 5+ years in a manager role
- CPA or equivalent certification
- Experience at a law firm
- Understanding of JGAAP
- High level English proficiency
About the Company:
A multinational law firm, this company operates a worldwide network of legal offices. With a long history in the industry, this company provides a range of legal services to high profile clients.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計