ファイナンシャルアナリスト/ Regulatory Liquidity Reporting Analyst
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Michika Gotsubo
掲載日 2018/10/16 2018-10-162018-12-15 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A leading financial services company is looking for a Regulatory Liquidity Reporting Analyst. The position will be responsible for internal and external liquidity reporting, data quality assurance and liquidity system enhancement. This position will have many opportunities to participate on global scale projects.
- Interpret regulatory requirements and perform internal liquidity reporting and external liquidity reporting while analysing variance in liquidity measurements
- Work closely with the product control and operation team to automate and perform data evaluation processes
- Optimize systems by redesigning data transformation processes, organizing system processes, and improving document management systems
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience a plus
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Data analysis skills
- Programming skills a plus
- Business level Japanese; Business level English
About the Company:
A financial services and financial management consulting organization, this company has a long history in Japan as well as operations spanning the globe. With a commanding position in the Japanese market and a global workforce of over 25,000, this organization is a true market leader.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査