シニアアナリスト・FP&Aマネージャー/ Senior Analyst/FP&A Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
掲載日 2018/06/213-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global beverage producer is looking to hire an experienced Senior Analyst/FP&A Manager. The successful candidate will provide senior management with accurate financial information and analysis to facilitate the decision making process while also improving shareholders’ assets by helping to avoid risks and capitalize on opportunities.
- Lead the financial planning and forecasting processes including effective communication to all departments
- Participate in the business planning process as a finance lead and ensure all activities are correctly documented
- Handle budget control including cost and expense analysis and cash flow management to ensure financial targets are achieved
- Ensure key financial data is reported in compliance with global accounting policies and procedures
- Analyze financial risks and/or opportunities and communicate to the appropriate managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a large multinational company
- Strong financial planning & analysis background
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A luxury goods company commanding a number of well-known brands, this company is represented among the largest and most successful luxury goods retailers in the world. Responsible for the production and retail of a wide variety of high-class alcoholic beverages, this company has international reach through both retail stores and online services.
高級商材, ラグジュアリーグッズ, ブランド品, 飲み物, 飲料, お酒, アルコール, 経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, 公認会計士, ファイナンシャルプランニング＆アナリシス, コンプライアンス, リスク, ビジネスプランニング