給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Christopher Casey
A leading international marketing and distribution company is searching for a skilled accounting professional. As an FP&A Analyst, you will create financial reports and contribute to budget processes within a major international organization.
- Contribute to the creation of annual budgeting, mid/long range business strategies and monthly forecasting
- Conduct deep-dive reviews on business performance with business partners and propose action plans to meet targets
- Prepare structured financial reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis that add value to decision-making
- Exercise financial projections on sales, cost and margin, operating expense, capital expenditures and an understanding of business proposals/initiatives
- Share and learn good practices within the finance organization as well as the region and shared service centre
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in finance (financial planning & analysis/accounting) at global matrix reporting environments
- Communication skills as a business partner; an understanding of both pros and cons for internal customers
- Willingness to challenge business cases with an analytical perspective
- Business level English
About the Company:
An international organization with a gigantic distribution network, this organization has grown across the world due to the success of its unique marketing scheme.
ファイナンス, アナリスト, FP&A, 経理, 会計