給与 ¥4500000 - ¥5500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pierre Maugendre
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a global company in the role of Finance Analyst. A proven ability to improve profit performance and a sharp analytical mind will serve you well in this position. As Finance Analyst you will coordinate monthly financial reporting, generate cash forecasts, and prepare all monthly and quarterly KPIs.
- Perform statutory reporting and ensure compliance with IFRS and JGAAP
- Ensure that all financial controls and procedures fulfil statutory compliance
- Generate cash forecasts in conjunction with monitoring of stock levels
- Partner with the Japan business and undertake operational financial analyses
- Identify cost improvement initiatives through SG&A cost reductions in finance and operations
- Proven ability to improve profit performance through effective financial control
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- A sharp analytical mind
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Advanced computer literacy
About the Company:
This leading global foreign exchange provider operates in over 30 countries, delivering multiple financial services to customers and travellers. The company delivers convenience to its customers, and behind the scenes relies on a talented global workforce comprised of technicians, sales associates, financial experts, and other professionals. They strive to attract and retain suitable employees to enable them to continue their successful track record and further expand their global reach.
分析, アナリスト, 経理, 会計