給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahiro Takeuchi
An excellent Financial Analyst position has emerged at a global medical device company. Reporting to the Corporate Director, you will handle all FP&A related tasks for the company’s local operation in Japan.
- Coordinate with internal business partners to support daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial forecasting processes from an operational and systems perspective
- Provide financial analysis and support to other functions, including business services and the R&D organization
- Support ad hoc information requests, projects, and analysis from a financial perspective to inform decision making and drive process improvements
- Track information and provide reports on meeting, events, business services, and project blue costs
- Report on gross margin and tracking of other additional COGS
- University degree in economics, business, or related field; professional qualification, such as MBA, CPA, CIA, or CFA is preferred
- 3+ years of finance and accounting experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- Experience with cost accounting and decision analsis is a plus
- Working proficiency with financial consolidation systems, SAP ERP system, and Tableau/Sportfire is highly preferred
About the Company:
An international medical company that provides specialized pharmaceuticals and surgical equipment, this company has transformed from a small single store operation into an international network. Now investing heavily in research, this company has a workforce of over twenty thousand people worldwide and continues to grow.
ファイナンス, 経理, 会計, 分析, アナリスト