Associate, Ratings/アソシエイト, レーティングス
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥9500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kozo Kinugawa
A world leader in financial information is searching for an experienced financial industry professional. In the role of Associate, Ratings, you will analyse company information and provide recommendations based on this analysis.
- Analyse relatively simple credit/situation/data/information utilizing appropriate methodology, criteria factors and standards; recommend and vote complex issuers and deals
- Develop effective relationships with issuers, intermediaries and investors
- Adhere to analytical guidelines, procedures and policies established for ratings; coordinate with analysts, managers and staff at all levels of the organization to ensure smooth and efficient analytical work processes/procedures
- Support senior analysts within the group for analytical or operational projects
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or CFA preferable
- 3-5 years’ financial services experience
- An understanding of financial markets and business environments
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- A command of business English; ability to understand written Japanese laws and regulations
About the Company:
An international financial services group that publishes a range of market research and analysis, this company has a long history and a respected reputation. With thousands of employees spanning the globe, this company is a true global entity.
ファイナンス, 市場調査, 分析, アナリスト